- This event has passed.
SUNsource: Super User Leader Monthly Forum
04/15/2020 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 amFree
The purpose of this Super User Leader Forum is to connect Super User Leaders with each other for ongoing networking and sharing of best practices, lessons learned, and anything between!
Forum connection info
- Meeting ID: 484 679 560
- One tap mobile +17207072699,,484679560#
- If needed, find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adve5oRkPI
Times 9:00am – 9:45am Central
Topics & Moderators by Date:
- April 15, 2020 Topic: Applying People Analytics to Boost your Super User Network (Moderator = Diego Alvarado, Super User Program Manager @ CMI, SUNsource Leader Board Member) Description: From data, to insights and actions! Join us to hear from an actual case study where an Organizational Network Analysis was used as an enabler to support the ongoing super user program in a multi-industry corporation.
- May 20, 2020 Topic: TBD (Moderator = TBD)
- June 17, 2020 Topic: TBD (Moderator = TBD)
- November 20, 2019 Topic: Top Challenges to SUN Sustainment (Moderator = Gus Lopes, Super User Leader @ Apex Tool Group, SUNsource Leader Board Member) – listen to the recording
- December 18, 2019 Topic: Best Practices for “off-boarding” super users (Moderator = Diego Alvarado, Super User Owner @ CMI, SUNsource Leader Board Member))
- January 15, 2020 Topic: How to create a SUN for a common system but across multiple organizations on different companies (Moderator = Laila Pessoa, SUNsource Leader Board Member))
- February 27, 2020 Topic: A Super User Network is needed in every company. If you have one that fell apart or one that is currently struggling, it’s the execution that’s suspect and not the concept. Let’s discuss. (Moderator = Ginger Luttrell)
- March 18, 2020 Topic: Ending Homelessness was the goal: A case story that brought users from various organizations to revolutionize and achieve this one common goal. Learn how a Super User structure supported this goal. (Moderator = Padma Thangaraj)