- This event has passed.
SUNsource: Super User Leader Monthly Forum
August 19 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 amFree
The purpose of this Super User Leader Forum is to connect Super User Leaders with each other for ongoing networking and sharing of best practices, lessons learned, and anything between!
Forum connection info
- Meeting ID: 484 679 560
- One tap mobile +17207072699,,484679560#
- If needed, find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adve5oRkPI
Times 9:00am – 9:45am Central
Topics & Moderators by Date:
- August 19, 2020 Topic: Recruiting Super Users + Sneak Peek at the transformed member community for Super User Leaders(Moderator = Ginger)
- September 16, 2020 Topic: TBD (Moderator = TBD)
- October 21, 2020 Topic: TBD (Moderator = TBD)
Past Forums (listen here)
- November 20, 2019 Topic: Top Challenges to SUN Sustainment (Moderator = Gus Lopes, Super User Leader @ Apex Tool Group, SUNsource Leader Board Member) – listen to the recording
- December 18, 2019 Topic: Best Practices for “off-boarding” super users (Moderator = Diego Alvarado, Super User Owner @ CMI, SUNsource Leader Board Member))
- January 15, 2020 Topic: How to create a SUN for a common system but across multiple organizations on different companies (Moderator = Laila Pessoa, SUNsource Leader Board Member))
- February 27, 2020 Topic: A Super User Network is needed in every company. If you have one that fell apart or one that is currently struggling, it’s the execution that’s suspect and not the concept. Let’s discuss. (Moderator = Ginger Luttrell)
- March 18, 2020 Topic: Ending Homelessness was the goal: A case story that brought users from various organizations to revolutionize and achieve this one common goal. Learn how a Super User structure supported this goal. (Moderator = Padma Thangaraj)
- April 15, 2020 Topic: Applying People Analytics to Boost your Super User Network (Moderator = Diego Alvarado, Super User Program Manager @ CMI, SUNsource Leader Board Member) Description: From data, to insights and actions! Join us to hear from an actual case study where an Organizational Network Analysis was used as an enabler to support the ongoing super user program in a multi-industry corporation.
- May 20, 2020 Topic: HPE is embarking upon a business transformation program and is working to leverage Super Users and other management of change principles to achieve business value, greater efficiency, and reduced IT support costs. Join us to hear the approach HPE is taking to ramp up their Super User team and gain leadership support for the initiatives. (Moderator = Julie Fawdington, Director of MOC, Communications and Employee Engagement at HPE)
- June 16, 2020 Topic: How Super User Leaders are engaging Super Users during remote working conditions and other productivity challenges and tips. (Moderator = Ginger Luttrell)
- July 15, 2020 Topic: Why IT and the business cares that a SUN survives and thrives beyond a project + SUNsource Membership Transformation – don’t miss out on this exciting change and limited membership (Moderator = Ginger Luttrell)